Who are the 5 coaches did most points in a season in league history? This somewhat misleading statistic because first victories in the league to 1995 worth 2 points and was from the season 1995/96 when the victories began to assert 3 points.
two circumstances that say a lot of these records are also given, one that has only been achieved by coaches from Barcelona and Real Madrid and two that they all got from 2009/10 Spanish football with clearly fragmented by economic crisis. These are the 5 technicians have achieved more points.
- Jose Mourinho: Mou made the controversial 100 points with Real Madrid in season 2011/12. His record was later matched but the Portuguese was the first to realize.
- Tito vilanova: the missing equalized coach Mourinho score in 2012/13 leading to Barcelona and although his health problems kept him off the bench during part of the season. Unfortunately these same health problems ended his life in 2014.
- Pep Guardiola: did 99 points in the 2009/10 to win their second League as FC Barcelona coach. It was the best score until it was surpassed by teams Mourinho and Tito.
- Pep Guardiola: did 96 points in the 2010/11 to win back the league as FC Barcelona coach
- Manuel Pellegrini: certainly a unique case. It is the second coach of Real Madrid has done most points in the history of the league with 96 in the 2009/10 but nevertheless, They were not enough to win the league as it was overtaken by 99 Guardiola. Chile was fired at the end of that season.