El ‘Sunday Times’ Has published the list of the richest players in the Premier League, as it does annually, and this again is headed by Manchester United player Wayne Rooney with a fortune estimated at 60 millions of euros. In this Listings, the biggest surprise puts the exmadridista Michael Owen, with a fortune of 45 millions of euros, that they locate in the place of the list trecer.
Rooney's fortune increased by 7 million euros in the last year and heritage along with his wife, Coleen, It is estimated at 75 millions of euros. Player 'Red Devils’ It occupies the highest position in the Premier twenty-four players who are among the 100 richest sportsmen in Britain and Ireland.
Rooney behind teammate Rio Ferdinand Manchester United stands with 50 million euros and the surprising third place of the current player of the Stoke City, Michael Owen, with 45 millions of euros. The front, who played for Madrid this season 2004-05, He has announced his retirement at the end of the season, so probably not increase his fortune in the coming years too.
In preparing this list are taken into account properties, assets as horses and holdings in listed companies.
Top 10 of the richest in the Premier League:
1. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United) 60 millions of euros
2. Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United) 49 millions of euros
3. Michael Owen (Stoke City) 45 millions of euros
= 4. Ryan Giggs (Manchester United) 40 millions of euros
= 4. Frank Lampard (Chelsea) 40 millions of euros
6. Steven Gerrard (Liverpool) 39 millions of euros
7. Fernando Torres (Chelsea) 34 millions of euros
8. John Terry (Chelsea) 28 millions of euros
9. Joe Cole (West Ham United) 25 millions of euros
10. Petr Cech (Chelsea) 23 millions of euros