One of the questions that the great magnates are made when buying a computer is what the price of this club. How much should you invest in buying a PSG, A city or any of these teams that finished in the hands of magnates ? While peritar a set of football it is as or more complicated than doing one thing and always involves a subjective value, the truth is that there are a number of factors that help to gauge a market price as fair as possible.
This is obviously the social mass, the stadium, the number of partners, television and sporting benefits have and especially, the number of players and quality of them. according to Forbes, These are the ten most valuable clubs in the world 2016.
Clubs most valuable football 2016
1. R. Madrid | 3.645 millions $ in value | 12 % plus | 694 million income
2. Barcelona | 3.549 millions $ in value | 12 % plus | 675 million income
3. Man. United | 3.317 millions $ in value | 7 % plus | 625 million income
4. Bayern | 2.678 millions $ in value | 14 % plus | 570 million income
5. Arsenal | 2.017 millions $ in value | 54 % plus | 524 million income
6. Man.City | 1.921 millions $ in value | 40 % plus | 558 million income
7. Chelsea | 1.661 millions $ in value | 21 % plus | 505 million income
8. Liverpool | 1.548 millions $ in value | 58 % plus | 471 million income
9. Juventus | 1.299 millions $ in value | 55 % plus | 390 million income
10. Tottenham | 1.017 millions $ in value | 69 % plus | 310 million income
The list has changed significantly from that of 2014. As you can see the ten most valuable clubs are divided between 4 countries. England brings 6 teams, Spain 2, Italy 1 and Germany 1.