The five top scorers in the history of the Spanish selection
Undoubtedly, Football sauce is the goal. In the end, the goal is the determining factor in proclaiming the winner. A good goalkeeper, a great defense or a talented midfielder, They are indispensable in a team, but it is more of a scorer, a real "killer" area. Since its inception in 1920, the Spanish football team has had great strikers, players used to drill over and over again the goal. These are, Today, the 5 top scorers in the history of Spain:
1) David Villa. "El Guaje" has the privilege of being the player who has scored more times with the national team. Since its debut in the year 2005 until his retirement in the World Cup in Brazil 2014, Villa has achieved Mark 59 goals in 97 matches.
2) Raul Gonzalez Blanco. The mythical "white 7" has been one of the best players who have defended our country T-Shirt. In their 10 years as an international (1996-2006), Raul has anotado44 goals in 102 meetings.
3) Fernando Torres. The Atletico player has been a key part of the success that our team has achieved in recent years. Of their 38 goals in 110 matches, He will always be remembered with particular emotion marking the final of Euro 2008 against Germany. A goal that won a European championship.
4) Fernando Hierro. Surprisingly, a central sneaks into the list of top scorers historical. And it Hierro has always been what is usually called: "A soul defense front". undisputed leader of the team during his time as an international, the former Real Madrid captain framework 29 goals in 89 matches.
5) Fernando Morientes. Madridista scorer heart and profession, the "Moro" also left its mark on its way through the national team, where framework 27 goals in 47 matches. Scorer averaging 0.57 goals per game, demonstrating the quality hoarded Extremadura front.