Futboleros chatting with friends while we agreed that the different interests surrounding this sport are "killing" our interest to see and enjoy. I do not mean to die since childhood passion we felt for football, because the love for the ball I continue to have until our last breath, but that makes us away from the stadiums or screens, waiting only "major" parties to interest again. And that, at least in Mexico, It is not due to one reason, but many arguments. Some of those that occur to me are me the following, who would make a perfect "Manual to alienate football fans”.
• Disrespect for uniforms: T changes every year by the clubs causes no identity, as each 12 transform months uniforms and with great efforts remain the original colors of the institutions; with the sole purpose of their fans buy new clothes, as if the economic situation would allow it. So in the stands is increasingly more fans with shirts years ago; also, T-shirts are becoming more and more covered by advertising all kinds, and beyond, somewhere, They are almost hidden shield (and at least in the outfit) and the number that identifies each player.
• Rotation of players: Each time the stay of the players in a team is less, and terms such as permanence and belonging no longer combine, at least in the Mexican Football. Behind, far behind, Antonio Carbajal left the, Cristóbal Ortega or Ignacio Flores, who made it his entire career with one team in Mexican courts. This means that players see precisely as disposable shirts, and do not commit to them, and that the public does not identify with any particular team, in this carousel of movement that occurs every 6 months.
• Programming with business priorities: For some years the schedules of the games are decided by broadcasters, not the Mexican Football Federation far, the clubs, and of course, they care little Televisa and TV Azteca public, who really holds the show. A) Yes, matches are scheduled at the convenience of the 2 "Screen monsters", if they have the end of a soap opera, the beginning of a reality show or a stellar boxing match, it dovetailed into the important meeting of the week, for the aficionado you remain seated in front of the screen watching continuous programming. Of course those who "pay the piper" are the ones who physically go to stadiums, because often times usually rare or even inappropriate to move them. But the boss, sends.
• narrow interests in the armed campuses: Before, integrated teams based on the wishes tactical coaches; today, these have minimal intervention and few cases of those who manage to impose their opinion to managers who, pressed or "amafiados" with promoters, They decide who comes and who goes to a team. Obviously, weighs much less the opinion of fans, which they are the last link in the chain, and often outraged see how fired without honor and glory to their favorite players or kept on the payroll genuine parasites, just because there are vested interests 2 O 3 small groups of developers in particular have mastered quite a few teams 1st. Division.
• Players lacking commitment: All this "cocktail" of unreason, causes the footballer ever take less seriously their profession. fully monetized, with little love for the shirt, looking only win a juicy prize or a more comfortable contract, not for love or identification with the club, what is noticed at times and tough games, annoying and offending the true fans.
• Idols "mud": Few people for their quality on the court try to reach the pedestal of "favorites", but those who come to this status does not have the status or personality to deserve to be named and. Unaware that their big salaries and media value come from amateur, that that "dribble" as seldom dare to do with their rivals in the Cancha hotels concentration or shopping centers, with his ear cell phone or headset well placed, to feign busy and ignore requests for autographs or photos, these football monigotes deserve to be ignored then who should understand and be public figure also involves proper behavior off the field.
• unsafe Stadiums: Posesionados largely by the "bars", most of which are dedicated to cause problems inside and outside of buildings, before, during and after matches, putting at risk the true fans, go see a soccer game in Mexico is almost an extreme sport adventure. So go one family or children, the risk of being in the middle of a fight between 2 "Bars" -or sometimes, the last straw, between members of the same "entertainment group" - it lurks every week. The police officers, they should monitor the grandstands, They seem to follow that old joke Mexican film of the year 50, where an agent says: "We are here to keep order, no clutter ", and then they are permissive with pseudo-fans throwing objects, se Drogan (I have witnessed it) and cause others to end up in authentic wrestling grabs, where real football fans are at the mercy of these criminals dressed cheerleaders. The worst is not this kind of vermin exists within our favorite sport, directives but the "fed" with money, tickets, transport, credentials and even a "license to commit crime", which makes them the declared enemies of true footballing fan.
• Managers unprepared: Inefficient known, corrupt, with a majority who did not even play amateur football, many of the leaders of the national football stand out as being correct but little savvy managers weaves and manage this sport. Many are friends or cronies of the club owner and that gives them an advantage to be placed in a strategic position, or else, are "palomeados" by groups of developers who dominate the footballing show in Mexico, so they can more easily do business with purchases, sales and loans of players. This is reflected in decisions and management practices that have little or nothing to do with football.
• Clubs "washing machines": There are already many cases of teams that have been investigated for "money laundering" and others that they have found financial mismanagement to divert funds, conceal dark activities, make doubles players contracts, "Inflate" operations, Evade taxes, etc. A) Yes, clubs shields are used to dishonest maneuvers, regardless jeopardize the history of the institution and clear, the opinion of its followers.
• Wrong communication policies: Press departments are other clubs "copados land" interest totally unrelated to football. Improvised as "communicators", unable to treat journalists and establish a correct relationship with them, much of the "press officers" seem to believe that their primary mission is to hinder rather than facilitate media coverage. Covering a workout or get an interview with a player becomes an almost impossible mission, because those responsible are without the slightest touch types who do not understand that it is a beneficial relationship for both parties and that both the reporter needs information generated within the team, like this needs to be constantly broadcast its actions and especially, Who are your main figures, Understanding the press as the link and bridge with fans, only by the great monopolies of information of what these suit them learns spread.
• And to top, a disappointing National Team, frustrating, groped in a thousand ways, seen as a business and not a combination that represents a country, prostituted by many interests, and it is about to be removed from the possibility of going to the World Brazil 2014.
A) Yes, we in Mexican soccer a sport hijacked by a small group of people who follow their particular trends, without worrying about the feelings of other sectors that are particularly important in their development: the fans and the press. And in Mexico it would have to abide by the findings of the technical director of the selection of Spain, Vicente del Bosque, who once he said: "I think all of us in football and we feel this fascination, all want to win, but we are obliged to defend football, coddle you and transfer the best ethics and best personal conduct ".