Time does not pass in vain for anyone that's clear. But nevertheless, the pressure, stress, nerves and other things that affect the environment of a professional elite of a sport that moves so many interests such as football, They may come to take its toll especially on the benches of the two big Spanish, two of the giants of this football world. His last tenants in recent seasons that have passed more than a year in the same, They can attest in their flesh. Displays a button as they say or more.
To the left Guardiola 2008 upon arrival at Barcelona. On the right in 2012, single 4 years later. Of 38 a 42 years. Premature aging.
To the left Mou 2010 arrival at Real Madrid. Right at the last stage in Madrid, 2013. You can see the wear on only 3 years.
Ancelotti went to Real Madrid 2013 a 2015. His face felt the rigors of white bench.
Luis Enrique also noticed a change in the most brutal and obvious. Between the two photos had only one year leading the club. In 2014 and in 2015.
Valverde arrival at Barcelona 2017 and a year later 2018. Wear is obvious.
- Spanish teams more seasons in the 1st century
- Paterna, factory side to left-handers
- Players who scored the first goal for his team in First Division
- Sergio Ramos approves the ESO: Studies of footballers
- The classic bottles, Madrid-Barcelona rivalry taken to extremes
- small towns, Elite teams
- Betway Lights: The legends of the RCD Espanyol goal
- The goal of Laudrup and Romario
- Is the FIFA fair with all countries?, He should have refused to play Spain in Equatorial Guinea?, the review of the Institution
- The real Madrid, Champion of Champions 2013/14
- Shame again reach the grassroots
- Gerard ‘Torpedo’ Müller: a goalscorer legend
- Bayern conquer the triplet and joins Celtic, Ajax, PSV, United, Barcelona and Inter as the only teams to get
- Women's football, an unstoppable phenomenon
- Footballers when they had hair, if not and vice versa
- Leon Goretzka, Germany's new promise
- Data record and Scottish Premier League
- First Division players who have just contract 2015
- The five best goalkeepers in the history of Real Madrid
- Terry Butcher, the man who sweated blood