The most expensive players in the Copa America Centenario
The innovative Copa America Centenario where for the first time, all participating teams of the two American confederations (CONCACAF and CONMEBOL) is ongoing. If you recently we told those who were the most expensive players of Euro 2016 which is being held while the tournament which takes place in the US, today I want to tell those who are the most expensive players in the Copa America Centenario. As in the case of Euro, we have taken the data from the prestigious Transfermarkt portal as a reference.
- Leo Messi (Argentina, 133,3 millions)
- Luis Suarez (Uruguay, 100 millions)
- James Rodriguez (Colombia, 77,7 millions)
- Sergio “When” Omen (Argentina, 66,6 millions)
- Gonzalo “Pipe” Higuaín (Argentina, 66,6 millions)
- Angel Di Maria (Argentina, 66,6 millions)
- Alexis Sanchez (Chile, 61 millions)
- Edinson Cavani (Uruguay, 44,4 millions)
- Arturo vidal (Chile, 41,1 millions)
- Hulk (Brazil, 41,1 millions)
Argentina, Chile and Uruguay are distributed virtually the list. Colombia and Brazil have a player in it. As expected, the 10 most expensive players in this Copa America Centenario play in Europe. A list that would have variations not for notable absentees like Neymar and these other stars that are not in this Copa América Centenario.