Five of the best foreign players Apertura 2015 the MX League
Who are the best foreign players in the Apertura 2015 the MX League? Mexican football is very changeable, especially for its model that divides their league match in two tournaments in one year, with the Apertura and Clausura. This does, each 6 months and almost nothing else finish a tournament, templates change continuously giving little stability to sports projects. Because, in Colgados today we speak of those who are apparently so far, the best foreign MX League in this Apertura 2015.
- Andre Pierre Gignac: the French came to Mexico without having fulfilled the 30 and after being the second top scorer in the French league. Many were surprised by his move to Tigres and even still are many voices that say it is wasted in Mexico. The moment he for himself, scoring goals and very integrated in feline philosophy. Top player in Europe who chose Tigers over top teams in the old continent.
- Mauro Boselli: Argentine striker Leon is one of the artillerymen of Liga MX and is not only one of the best foreigners in the Liga MX but one of the best players of the same.
- Dorlan Pabon: Colombian left Monterrey to go to Valencia in 2013 but its passage by the League was disappointing and failed to adapt to a tournament level of the Spanish. He returned to Mexico in Monterrey and its performance is still outstanding.
- Augustine Marchesín: Argentinian goalkeeper came to Santos Laguna in the Clausura 2015 and was champion of the same. International with Argentina, the goalkeeper was in the America's Cup 2015 as third goalkeeper of Argentina
- Nahuel Guzman: another goalkeeper occupies this list. Argentine goalkeeper Tigres shares Marchesín selection and demonstrated in the time it takes in Mexico occupying feline goal is one of the best goalkeepers in the Liga MX.