The best players in the history of Morocco
Who are they the best Moroccan players in history? Morocco has produced a number of talented footballers who have left their mark on the international stage and enriched their country's football history.. Let's review some of the best.
The best players in the history of Morocco
- Mohamed Timoumi : Considered a legend of Moroccan football, Timoumi He was a fundamental part of the national team that participated in the World Cup 1986 in Mexico. His excellent ball skills and vision on the field made him an outstanding midfielder..
- Salaheddine Bassir : Known for his scoring ability, Bassir had a successful career in both clubs and the national team.. He scored crucial goals for Morocco in major tournaments and is remembered as one of the country's most prolific forwards..
- Abderrazak Khairi : This central defender is widely respected for his leadership on the field. Khairi was a pillar in the Moroccan defense during the years 80 y 90 and played a vital role in Morocco's qualification for the World Cup 1986 in Mexico.
- Mustapha Hadji : With a career that includes stages in European clubs such as Deportivo La Coruña and Aston Villa, Hadji stood out as a creative midfielder. He was awarded the African Golden Ball in 1998 and was a key element in the Moroccan team.
- Medhi Benatia : Although more contemporary, Benatia is considered one of Morocco's best central defenders in the modern era. He played for renowned clubs such as AS Roma and Bayern Munich and captained the national team on several occasions..
- Hakim Tech : One of the brightest stars today, Ziyech is known for his vision and precision in passing, as well as his ability to score goals from a distance. He has had great success at Ajax and Chelsea, establishing himself as one of the most outstanding Moroccan footballers today.
- Noureddine Naybet : This experienced central defender was a true leader in the Moroccan defense during the 1990s. 1990. He played in three World Cups and was respected for his defensive solidity.
- Ahmed Faras : This forward stood out in the World Cup 1970 and won the African Golden Ball in 1975. He is considered one of the best Moroccan footballers of all time..
- Abdeslam Laghrissi : Laghrissi is known for being one of the best scorers in the history of Moroccan football.. He scored numerous goals for both the national team and local clubs..
- Aziz Bouderbala : This midfielder was a crucial element in the center of the field during the 1990s. 1990. He played for clubs in France and Turkey and represented Morocco in several African Cup of Nations..
- Mohamed Aberhoun : Aberhoun is a central defender who has been a fundamental part of Morocco's success in recent years. He has been a pillar in defense and has represented the country in important competitions.
- Youssef Safri : Safri is remembered for his ability in midfield and his ability to take accurate free kicks. He played for English clubs and represented Morocco in the FIFA World Cup. 1998 and other international competitions.
- Younes Belhanda : Belhanda is a creative midfielder who has had success with clubs in Europe, including Montpellier and Galatasaray. He has been an important part of the Moroccan team in recent years.
- Rachid Neqrouz : Neqrouz is a former striker who scored many goals both in the Moroccan league and in international competitions.. He was a prominent figure in Moroccan football during his time.
- Bono : Yassine Bounou, known as Bonus, He is the starting goalkeeper of the Moroccan team. He has had a great performance at Sevilla FC and has been a key figure in the Moroccan goal in international competitions..
- Nayef Aguerd : Aguerd is a central defender who has gained recognition for his solid performance in the Ligue 1 with Stade Rennais. It has been an important asset for the defense of Morocco.
- Amine Harit : Harit is a talented midfielder who plays for Schalke 04 in Germany. He has been part of the Moroccan national team in several competitions and is known for his dribbling skills..
- Sofia Amrabat : Amrabat is another talented midfielder who has played for clubs in Italy. He is known for his versatility in the center of the field and his ability to recover balls..
- Romain Saïss : Saïss is a versatile defender and midfielder who has played for Wolverhampton Wanderers in the Premier League.. He has been an important element in both defense and midfield for Morocco.
- Achraf Judge : Although he was born in Spain, Achraf Hakimi chose to represent Morocco internationally. He is a right back with great speed and has had success in clubs like Real Madrid., Borussia Dortmund and Paris Saint-Germain.
- Amine Bassi : Bassi is a young midfield talent who plays for FC Metz in the Ligue 1. He has been part of the Moroccan team and is expected to have a promising future.
- Ilyas El Khabchi : Khabchi is a midfielder who has played for clubs in Belgium and Türkiye. He has represented Morocco in international competitions and is known for his passing ability..