The extreme, that position almost forgotten in modern football, that specialist defenestrado by some coaches who believe they have invented football. That specialist player in sticking to the sidelines and face the rival few times as necessary, that player that sooner or later always ends up coming back. In Colgados we remind you five of the best wingers in the history of the Spanish League.
- Luis Figo. First in Barcelona and then Real Madrid, Portuguese proved to be one of the best wingers in the history of the sport. Glued to the sidelines, Figo was characterized mainly in its stage as FC Barcelona as a player able to outflank his opponent out and face any defense. He won the Golden Ball playing in the league.
- Paco Gento. The Galerna of the Bay of Biscay is for many the best left winger in the history of the Spanish League. The truth is that their skill and speed made him a football highlight of yesteryear where the game was not for nothing dynamic. He spent many years at Real Madrid and is the player with the most European Cups in history.
- Hristo Stoichkov. The Dream Team of Cruyff was the best football team in the early 90 and he, He highlighted a Bulgarian with very “bitchy” and blistering pace that broke the band stuck. This led even, He was the winner of the Golden Ball half with Roberto Baggio in 1994 when things were done differently. We speak as of the controversial but brilliant Stoichkov.
- Vicente Rodriguez. When “Vicentín” Second debut in the Levante which was formed as a player, They rose to fame that put a buyout clause 30.000 million old pesetas. At the end for much less left for Valencia where he established himself as one of the best wingers in Spanish football. Only injuries detracted him.
- Joaquin. The feints and sprint as the loquacious Lopera defined him in a presentation with Real Betis, It was one of the best wingers in time. Then he joined Valencia where its wake died down and went to Malaga where shone again stuck to the lime.