Five of the best midfielders in the history of the League
Mediocentro be on a team is a role of responsibility. They say the big teams start there, in that area of the field and if the engine room equipment works, the squad wins. Precisely, the League has long been a land of mediocentros. If you have talked about doormen, central, side lefties, and front ends, Today we remember five of the best midfielders in the history of the League.
- Xavi Hernandez The best of the best. Not only because Spanish is the player with the most titles in history but also because, with his football has been the best. Barca and Spain will take many years to have a player with his vision of the game and how to interpret this sport. Definitely, the first list.
- Ruben Baraja. He was with David Albelda couple the best midfielders in the history of Valencia CF. The “Stocking cap”, He was formed in Valladolid and played for Atletico Madrid and Valencia where he settled and reached the biggest hits of his career. It is possibly one of the best that has given Spain.
- Claude Makelele. When the French arrived to play Celta Vigo few could expect the spectacular performance would give this small but powerful midfielder. His later stage in the Real Madrid, He showed that this galactic Real Madrid needed an anchor and it was Makelele, not only that urban myth about its member but for his game. Florentino took it off because it did not sell shirts and made his first big mistake in his first stint as white president.
- Fernando Redondo. The Argentine was on the green A “5” Argentine classic lifelong. Dominator of all type of game, It was a fine stylist with the ball but also a hard puncher when the situation required. First in Tenerife, then Real Madrid, Redondo proved to be one of the best in his position. His backheel at Old Trafford was for history.
- Gaizka Mendieta. The bat shield as Pedro Cortés. It was the emblem of a Valencia that grazed the Champions twice. Despite starting his career in Castellón and its beginnings in Valencia as a side, Mendieta ended up being one of the best midfielders in the history of Valencia club and that at first it was considered a player simply wrestler. He left retina for some of the best goals in the history of Valencia. Subsequent spell at Barcelona was not as successful.