Spiderman came to training Leicester City. English players took the field box training as they do on a regular basis, to do their preparatory session when they met with surprise. Spider-Man was doing warm-up exercises with them.
Spider proved Jamie Vardy
Under the mask the arachnid superhero hid none other than Jamie Vardy, the scorer
Leicester who decided it was a good time laughing his teammates and coaching staff. He even dared to make goose disguised behind a thicket Spiderman as a public official account English club Twitter e Instagram.
- Ni Messi, ni CR7, ni Neymar, this guy is the richest footballer in the world
- The owner gives a sporty Leicester 125.000 euros to each player
- “Footballers do not say they are gay shame
- They assume that the owner of Leicester was on his helicopter at the time of the accident
- Should FIFA to disqualify Algeria next World Brazil?
- The best strikers in the history of Athletic Bilbao
- In football as in life, Money is not everything
- The next footballs for the Champions and Europa League
- duck, the most expensive signing of Brazilian football, al Corinthians
- very good players, but hit by injuries
- UEFA meditates create a third European tournament
- Nestor Clausen, Bolivia's Oriente Petrolero coach, leaving the bench of his team 3-1 Y… They just 4-4!
- Is the media more free agent in history?
- the worst game in the world is played
- The Copa del Rey 2017-18 You can end up with a 'Pichichi’ Second B
- The diet of the Real Madrid squad, according to his former nutritionist, Francesco Avaldi
- Five twin brothers who have seen in professional football
- The ten best interests of South America
- Lev Yashin, Black spider goal
- Osasuna's goal that saved a life