In the major leagues in the world there are a number of great and historical equipment. Generally they tend to be the favorites to win domestic tournaments. But nevertheless, with them, there are others who are not so glorious but share with them a genuine quirk: if the clubs have always played in the top division of their country, teams that have participated in all editions of their league.
On it, we will stop in Colgados for football, to find out which teams of the major leagues have never had to descend into hell in the second category of national soccer in their countries and have competed in all editions of their respective championships:
- In Spain, the League has ever seen down to Real Madrid, Barcelona and Athletic Bilbao
- In Italy, Inter is the only team to have played in every season of Serie A, followed by Juventus (down by the scandal 2006) and A.S. Rome with one season in Serie B (1951).
- In Germany, Hamburg was the only team that had not come down until he did in 2018 after playing in all seasons 50 years of Bundesliga.
- In England, all have fallen ever since the top flight. If we take since the inception of the Premier League, in 1992, the list extends Arsenal (which it is present from 1919 in the elite), Everton, Liverpool, Manchester United, Tottenham Hotspur, Aston Villa and Chelsea.
- In France, there is no team that has participated in all editions of Ligue 1, although PSG never dropped since its founding in the years 70.
- In Argentina, Boca Juniors only holds the record for having participated in all Argentine championships to date since its founding. River Plate lost the category in 2011 and independent 2013.
- In Brazil, cruise, Flemish and International Portoalegre, They have played all editions of Brasilerao.
- In Holland, el Ajax, PSV, Feyenoord and Utrecht have played the Eredivisie from 1956.
- In Belgium, all teams descended ever.
- In Portugal, the three great (Benfica, Porto and Sporting) They never trod the second Portuguese division.
- In Chile, Colo-Colo participated in all editions.
- In uruguay, National and Peñarol always played in the Uruguayan elite.
- In Mexico, America and Guadalajara always been present since the first edition in 1943.
- In Turkey, Besiktas, Fenerbahce and Galatasaray played from 1960 Always the Turkish first division.
If you want to know which teams never fell in all countries of the world, recommend reading the Pablo Aro Geraldes article which he states broadly sets that never suffered a decline.