Found dead the captain of the Irish Derry City
El capitán del Derry City, Ryan McBride, apareció muerto en su cama a los 27 years. Photo: ESPN
Football becomes dyed mourning. Irish Derry City communicated terrible news, Ryan McBride captain was found dead Sunday afternoon in his bed hours after playing against Drogheda United. The defense of 27 years, He had played on Saturday the 90 minutes of the league match with no apparent problems with the Drogheda.
Some local reports indicated that McBride was found dead in his home on Sunday. The causes of death are unknown for now. The Irish Federation published his condolences on Sunday night in his official Twitter account : “Our thoughts are with the family tonight Ryan McBride and everyone involved with @derrycityfc”.
- The dumbest goal so far this year
- Life and Death in the field
- The death match, when life is at stake
- Luciano Re Ceconni, a prank death
- Marco Pappa finds in the middle of a party of the death of his mother
- Linares captain dies after accident at the gym
- Dubravka, the goalkeeper in the Premier League who had an accident with a machete
- Andoni Iraola, one of the last "men's team"
- The decline of the Spanish League
- Arda Turan sanctioned… ¡¡¡16 games!!!
- ¿Conoces a Mike Havenaar?
- The selection of Belgium, future Spain
- Azteca Stadium, one of the largest in the world
- Hamburg descends for the first time in its history and the world is bundled
- The best quotes from Jose Mourinho
- Hugo Sanchez, the best player in the history of Mexico
- Large pufos of the Spanish League: rachis
- TV brand is already closing date: the 1 July this 2013
- Roma, Bayern y Juventus, rivals of the Spanish teams in Champions League
- La MLS, the League of beens