Gordon Strachan, former Glasgow Celtic coach has uncovered with explosive statements to “Daily Record” in which acknowledge that : “To win against Barcelona you will have to go to a chapel or a church and pray”. Strachan was Celtic's manager four years ago, when Barcelona won by 2-3 to your team, in the match played at Celtic Park. ” When Barcelona came to Celtic Park, sumo 700 passes, Manchester United had added 340 and Milan, 360. I thought our pass accounting system had a problem., but no. There wasn't. They had passed the ball 700 times during the game”, added Strachan.
The Scottish coach, I droveor to the Glasgow team from 2005 a 2009, He acknowledged that ; “It was a fascinating soccer game, something i had never seen. They circulated the ball and marked” and that “Celtic will need more than a miracle”, he concluded.
- the Rangers, a historic trying to return among the great
- Alba puts Barca with one foot in the knockout stages
- “God” Armando Maradona, the best player in the history
- Luis Figo, one of the best wingers in the history
- Ladislao Kubala, one of the best players ever
- Teams that have participated in all editions of their league
- Large pufos of the Spanish League: Francesco Coco
- Koeman, Will we see him train in Spain?
- The Camp Nou, Barcelona House
- Barcelona, Real Madrid and the impossible task of not receiving the corresponding mannitol
- The goal of heel Johan Cruyff
- El Kaiserslautern, a large Germany in the years 50
- Was Andoni Zubizarreta as good as they say their numbers?
- Do they have some players club level enough to compete at the club?
- Is the Champions League a farce?
- Do you know Manu Lanzarote?
- La Liga 1996/97: League stars
- Michael Laudrup, the Great Dane
- Magico Gonzalez, idol Cadiz CF
- Helenio Herrera: The master “catenaccio”