The tragedy touched the match between Hull City and Chelsea corresponding to the day 22 Premier League. Footballers Gary Cahill and Ryan Mason, Chelsea players and Hull City respectively, collided head to head clash of heads left the stadium mute.
It was the minute 13 game when both players vied air ball. Cahill,Chelsea player hit his head against Mason who finished lying on the floor. Player 25 years, It had to be evacuated on a stretcher urgency and the field needs oxygen. Mason was evacuated to a hospital in London where apparently the situation is more serious than it seems.
As reported in his Twitter account the average Mirror Football (@MirrorFootball), the player would be fighting for his life after suffering a skull fracture and bleeding in his brain. Hopefully the news remains in just a scare.
Sad news portal that gives Mirror Football. Photo: Twitter
- Former coach of Deportivo Coruna dies in Brazil
- “If you do not sell me, I break myself crossed”
- The players who own goals have been scored in League history
- Phantom five goals in football history
- Spain 9- Austria 0, Raul scored four goals in a dream night
- Five goalkeepers five goals in the last minutes
- Are we witnessing the worst Brazilian history?
- Brazil 70, one of the best ever
- 85 things you should know of 85 years of the First Division (I)
- New York Cosmos: the return of a classic
- Paul Scholes, arguably the best player in the recent history of the Premier League
- Ryan Giggs eterno: renews one more season and breaks records
- Daniel Wass first signing of Valencia 2018-2019
- The 'remake’ the legendary series starring Oiver and Benji, premiered successfully in Japan and France
- Cazorla hits a spectacular goal, Chelsea razes
- Leicester City, a history of gambling and casinos
- Florence is tinged with viola and yields a spectacular farewell to Davide Astori
- Bayern conquer the triplet and joins Celtic, Ajax, PSV, United, Barcelona and Inter as the only teams to get
- World Championship League of Legends
- History and data Eredivisie Dutch League