Once again football offers us curious stories. This time, This is a gentle story that the protagonist himself taken with humor and a smile makes us lovers of this sport. The protagonist, a Colombian player who defended the elastic equipment such as At. National in his country and Argentina Boca Juniors among others.
This is John Jairo Tréllez who joked on his Twitter account recently as it appears in the collections of trading cards two FIFA World Cups, Italy 90 and use 94. But nevertheless, did not get to go convened in either because finally fell off the list in both cases: “I did not go to any World but at least twice went on the album…” He wrote former player Colombia.
Colombian forward, he became top scorer in the league 1992, yes he managed to be present in the America's Cup representing his country in both 1987 like in 1989. further, was champion of the Libertadores Cup 1989 and Colombian League 1991 con At. National.
- Felix Ettien, express Orriols
- Football in Greenland: the league, selecting and major players
- Do you know Jona?
- Fernando Torres could return to Atletico Madrid
- Viguera s Šćepović, the goal of the Silver Division
- Spain-Nigeria: Zubizarreta gave the victory to Nigerians in the last preceding
- The great Iago Aspas zasca reporters
- Raul and David Villa, Who has been the best Spanish striker history?
- The best Mexican players in Europe
- Best t-shirts in the history of CD Castellón
- Some of the best football memes 2017
- Java Deflection: First Division to Backpacking
- Who will be the surprise team of the season in the League?
- Unequal draw for the Spanish teams in Champions
- Calendar and classification of the Scottish Premier League
- Top scorers of the German team, Italian, French, Brazilian, argentina…
- The great Chilean Rivaldo
- elvir Baljic, one of the worst signings in the history of Real Madrid
- Burak Kara, footballer and "jihadist"
- Alvarez yeray, Athletic young player, testicular cancer suffers