Hung by football today brings the most goal-scoring goalkeepers in history. In the world of football goalkeeper's mission it has always been mainly to avoid not conceding a goal, that is to say, defend the goal through his hands. But nevertheless, the appearance of offside and more sophisticated tactics that made overtaking caused defenses were many porters began to dominate the feet with great skill.
Although the first goalkeeper who played well with his feet was the “Black spider”, many of them were somewhat further and not only defended, but also they attacked, and even they ended up getting a goal. The most famous case of these gatekeepers-players is the Colombian René Higuita.
The “loco” It was an accomplished dribbler and a great talent with his feet. In addition to his specialty, free-throws, very often it was to see him leave the area and haggle an opponent ( with shock included as the blunder against Cameroon in Italy 90) to the delight of their fans. Throughout his career I note 44 goals and left wonders like scorpion.
Another notable case is that of Paraguay José Luis Chilavert. A very controversial figure who scored 62 goals, 45 Penalty them. The Paraguayan goalkeeper no haggled, but had a hard hit ball stopped that shook rivals. Superb in goal where he was very sober and safe, is the only goalkeeper in the world to score a “hat trick” in a match (Velez Sarsfield against Ferro Carril Oeste in the opening 1999). His favorite victim, another great madman of the three suits, the “Mono” Burgos.
Rogerio Ceni, the highest scoring goalkeeper in history
But without any doubt, the doorman who more goals have been scored in Brazil's history is eternal Rogerio Ceni. Throughout its more than 20 Goalkeeper years in Sao Paulo, Rio de Janeiro was able to score more than 100 goals, a whole awful lot for a teacher when throwing kicks and penalties. The Brazilian team only seemed to resist this luxury.
Jorge Campos, the front goalkeeper
the picturesque Jorge Campos It is another club goalkeeper-player. Her dress was a colorful attraction in itself sufficient and. But nevertheless, his ball out in the purest style Beckenbauer called even more attention, as his great touch when shoot at goal. Especially, a Chilean in his Atlante against Cruz Azul in the Mexican League go down in history as the best ever for a goalkeeper. As most characteristic feature was that Campos could go forward at a meeting or goalkeeper. Quite a versatile player.
a Europe, There have also been great goalkeepers offensive-minded. Some by custom as Bulgarian goalkeeper Ivankov (43 penalty goals in his career) or Germans Butt and Neuer, and other accidentally or Sevilla Palop gave the UEFA Cup half to finish off a corner at a discount in the second round against Shakhtar Donest.
Then, is a list of IFFHS goalkeepers with more scorers in history:
1. Rogerio Ceni ** São Paulo FC Brazil 103 total (48 Penalty / 55 play or missing)
2. José Luis Chilavert Felix * CA Penarol Montevideo Paraguay 62 (45/17)
3. René Higuita * Sports CS and C Pereira Colombia 41 (37/4)
4. Jorge Campos * Puebla FC Mexico 40 (9/31)
5. Dimitar Ivankov Anorthosi Ammochostou Bulgaria 43 (43/0)
6. Johnny Martin Vegas CD Union Comerica Peru 39 (30/9)
7. Fernando Arturo Castro Patterson MC CSD Xelejú Quetzaltenango Costa Rica 35 (31/4)
8. Alvaro Misael Alfaro * CD Isidro Metapan El Salvador 31 (20/11)
9. Hans-Joerg Butt * Bayern Munich Germany 29 (29/0)
10. Vincent Enyeama Lille OSC Nigeria 24 (24/0)
Marco Antonio Cornez * Sports Iquique Chile 24 (24/0
12. Dragan Pantelic * FK Radnicki Nis, Yugoslavia 22 (21/1)
13. Zarko Lucic * FK Mladost Podgorica Montenegro 21 (21/0)
Turan Tovuz, Azerbaijan Nizami Sadigov * 21 (12/9)
15. Cristian David Lucchetti CA Banfield Buenos Aires Argentina 19 (19/0)