The coaches with the most points in the history of the League
Who are the coaches who scored the most points in a season in the history of the League? This somewhat misleading statistic because first victories in the league to 1995 were worth 2 points and was from the season 1995/96 when the victories began to assert 3 points.
two circumstances that say a lot of these records are also given, one that has only been achieved by coaches from Barcelona and Real Madrid and two that they all got from 2009/10 Spanish football with clearly fragmented by economic crisis.
The coaches with the most points in LaLiga history
- Jose Mourinho: Mou made the controversial 100 points with Real Madrid in season 2011/12. His record was later matched but the Portuguese was the first to realize.
- Tito vilanova: the missing coach managed to equalize the score of Mourinho in the 2012/13 leading to Barcelona and although his health problems kept him off the bench during part of the season. Unfortunately he passed away in 2014 due to cancer.
- Pep Guardiola: those 99 points in the 2009/10 to win their second League as FC Barcelona coach. It was the best score until it was surpassed by teams Mourinho and Tito.
- Pep Guardiola: those 96 points in the 2010/11 to win back the league as FC Barcelona coach
- Manuel Pellegrini: certainly a unique case. It is the second coach of Real Madrid has done most points in the history of the league with 96 in the 2009/10 however, They were not enough to win the league as it was overtaken by 99 of Guardiola. Chile was fired at the end of that season. His mole was the 'Alcorconazo'.