What are the biggest thrashings in the history of the Champions? They say Europe's top club competition is also the best on the planet. Thus, every game is a show and raises passions. And in many cases in history, He has left us with many games goals on the scoreboard. That is why it is the ideal competition to find the best odds for your football bets.
Something that is not surprising when you consider that in this competition, play and have played the best players in the world, both in its previous form as European Cup (where only played Champions League different) as in the Champions format it was also remodeled at the end of the twentieth century giving access to 4 first in the major leagues.
What they have been the Champions League games where there have been major beatings?
Thus, we will remember those who are the biggest thrashings in the history of the Champions League since its creation as such. We have adhered to the Champions as the format itself, excluding the now defunct European Cup. Coincidentally, Rafa Benitez has the honor of being the coach who has achieved the two largest thrashings in the history of the Champions League as such, despite all that marked its reputation “Silva”.
Meanwhile he Bayern Munich with Real Madrid is the team that thrashings He has endorsed in the modern Champions. The Bavarians have endorsed in recent years 7 many to Basel, to Shaktar and Tottenham at their new stadium. While whites thrashed Malmo and I Turkish Galatasaray twice, in the stadium and at the Santiago Bernabeu. With prudence and efficiency, other teams like Juventus, Arsenal, Barcelona and even Valencia, They are also in this list of the greatest victories in the history of the Champions League Modern.
The Biggest wins in the history of the Champions
- 8-0: Liverpool FC – Besiktas Istanbul, 06/11/2007, group stage
- 8-0: Real Madrid- Malmo, 08/12/2015, group stage
- 2-8: Barcelona-Bayern de Munich 14/08/2020 quarter finals
- 7-0: Juventus – Olympiacos FC, 10/12/2003, group stage
- 7-0: Arsenal FC – SK Slavia Praha, 23/10/2007, group stage
- 0-7: MSK Zilina – Olympic Marseilla, 03/11/2010, group stage
- 7-0: Valencia CF – KRC Genk, 23/11/2011, group stage
- 1-6: Galatasaray-Real Madrid 18/09/2013 group stage
- 0-7: FC BATE Borisov – FC Shakhtar Donetsk, 21/10/2014, group stage
- 7-0: FC Bayern de Munich – FC Basel 1893, 13/03/2012, knockout
- 7-0: FC Bayern Munich- FC Shakhtar Donetsk, 11/03/2015, knockout
- 7-0: FC Barcelona -Celtic de Glasgow
- 7-0: Manchester City – Schalke 04 12/03/2019, knockout
- 7-1: Manchester United FC – AS Roma, 10/04/2007, quarter finals
- 2-7: Tottenham-FC Bayern Munich 01/10/2019, group stage
- 6-0: Real Madrid-Galatasaray 06/11/2019, group stage