What happened to Ballotelli?
Mario Ballotelli is one of those soccer players collectors of controversy. One of those footballers who stood out so young that it surprises you that he still doesn't have 40 years and keep playing around. And it is that Ballotelli (12/08/1990) still active giving war. If you have lost track, we tell you where to stop.
What happened to Mario Ballotelli?
To his 32 years (will fulfill 33 in august of this 2023), Ballotelli continues to play professional football in Switzerland. Specifically in the ranks of the Sion FC. The Italian has gone through a bunch of teams since his debut with Inter in 2007 with scarcely 17 years.
The extensive career of Mario Ballotelli
Throughout his career, He has played in several teams from different countries, including:
- Lumezzane: Balotelli began his professional career at this modest Italian club, where did he play in the season 2006-2007.
- Inter de Milan: In 2007, Balotelli joined the Inter Milan youth team and, posteriorly, to the first team in the season 2008-2009. with Inter, won three Serie A titles and one UEFA Champions League.
- Manchester City: In 2010, Balotelli signed for Manchester City, becoming one of the club's most expensive signings at the time. with the city, won the Premier League twice.
- AC Milan: In 2013, Balotelli returned to Italy to play for AC Milan. With Milan, played for two seasons and saw score 26 goals in 43 parties.
- Liverpool: In 2014, Balotelli joined Liverpool FC, but did not have a successful season with the team, since he only scored one goal in 16 parties.
- OGC Niza: In 2016, Balotelli joined OGC Nice from the Ligue 1 french. With the French team, he had a great season in which he scored 17 goals in 28 parties.
- Olympique Marseille: In 2019, Balotelli joined Olympique de Marseille and had a discreet step through the team, playing only for one season.
- Brescia: In 2019, Balotelli returned to Italy to play for Brescia. However, His time at the Italian club was marked by problems and he only played for one season.
- Monza: In December 2020 signed for Berlusconi's team but it only lasted a few months since in June 2021 He ended his relationship with the Italian club.
- Adana Demirspor: In the season 2021-22 signed for this Turkish team where he revived and scored 18 goals. signed for 3 seasons but his wayward character made him leave the club in the summer of 2022 and will sign for the Swiss Sion where he currently plays.