What awaits us in 2014?
Year 2014 it will be an exciting course for football fans. The World Cup in Brazil will take over the attention during the month of June and July, but there will be many other events to watch out for. Among them, the leagues of the main European countries. Spain, Germany, Italy and England will settle exciting days every Sunday until deciding who will be crowned champion in the month of May.
It will not only be from the leagues and the World Cup that football lives on 2014. As every year, the Champions League final will be the most important event at club level. This year, the final will be in Lisbon, while Turin and its impressive new Juventus Stadium will host the Europa League final. In Hanged For Football, the dates of the best events of the coming year:
- Copa del Rey Final: 19 April in a stadium yet to be determined.
- Final Europa League: he 14 May at the Juventus Stadium in Turin.
- Final FA Cup: 17 May at Wembley.
- League Final: 17 y 18 of May.
- Final Champions League: he 24 May at the Estadio da Luz in Lisbon.
- Brazil World Cup: of the 12 June to 13 of July, 32 national teams will fight to win the 20th World Cup in history. Maracana will witness the final.
- Copa Libertadores Final: is scheduled to end 13 of August, although there are doubts about whether the final will be played as a single match or a double, como hasta ahora.
- Club World Cup Final: It will be in the month of December in Morocco.