The most expensive signings in the history of Real Madrid
Who are the ten most expensive signings in the history of Real Madrid? White club has always been known for having some of the best players in football history. However, since the early days of Florentino Perez, the Madrid, It has been characterized by breaking the transfer market, in fact a high percentage of the most expensive signings in the history of football They bear his signature. Briefly tell you who are the most expensive signings in the history of Real Madrid.
- Cristiano Ronaldo. He came in 2009 by 94 millions of euros
- Gareth Bale. There were discrepancies although the official figure was in 91 millions of euros. He signed in 2013
- James Rodriguez. After an excellent World 2014 He came to Madrid by Florentino 80 millions.
- Zinedine Zidane. Florentino broke banking 2001 to sign into French by 73 millions of euros.
- Kaka. White magnate signed by the Brazilian 65 million in 2009. A ruin operation.
- Luis Figo. It was the first Galactic Florentino and joined Real Madrid in 2000 from nothing more and nothing less than the Barca 10.000 million pesetas. Some 60 millions of euros.
- Ronaldo Nazario. The original Ronaldo signed after the World 2002 for about 45 millions of euros.
- David Beckham. English was one of the last galactic Florentino in its first stage. He signed in 2003 for more than 37 millions of euros.
- Arjen Robben. Of the 10 more expensive is the only one not signed Florentino. He came in 2007 by 36 MEURO.
- Xabi Alonso. The 2009 It was a prolific year in expenses in the Real Madrid not in titles. Florentino was brought to Liverpool by means of a 35 millions of euros.