Coaches who returned to Real Madrid
You know what coaches returned to Real Madrid after leaving the white club? In Colgados you count the cases that have occurred so far.
Coaches who returned to coach Real Madrid after leaving
- Luis Molowny: Coach canary rose to fame in the late 60 when he got the mash to make a league runner-Las Palmas. But nevertheless, It was not until the mid 70 when he arrived at Real Madrid. It was in 1974 when he replaced the legendary Miguel Munoz. He returned in several stages more and coached Real Madrid from 1977 Y 1986 It is a classic coach “apagafuegos”. Even thus an enviable record: 3 Suspenders, 1 League Cup, 2 Cups of Spain 2 UEFA Cups
- Vicente del Bosque: everyone knows the coach who managed to win the World Cup 2010 and Euro 2012 with Spain but before, Del Bosque won many successes as Real coach. Entered into 1994 replacing Benito Floro, with curiously assistant Rafa Benitez and ended the season as Madrid coach. He returned in 1999 to replace Toshack and stayed until 2003 where Florentino did not have it after winning that league. His record as Real Madrid is important: 2 Suspenders, 2 Champions, 1 Spain Supercup, 1 European Super Cup and 1 Intercontinental Cup.
- Fabio Capello: Italian first arrived at Real Madrid in 1996 to refloat a whole had become so dire that competition had not even qualified for Europe. He won the League 1996/97 And he left. Went back 10 years later, in the 2006/07, and after an epic comeback in League, he managed to win the league again. As 10 before he had done, He she left. He never quite connect with the crowd at the Bernabeu. his record: 2 Suspenders.
- John Benjamin Toshack: in its second stage became famous so that always ended up putting the “same fuckers”. But nevertheless, almost a decade earlier, He had beaten the record of 100 goals scored in League. It was in two stages, between 89 and the 90 and the 99 where he arrived in the second round of the season 1998/99 and it was stopped before finishing the first of the 1999/00. his record: 1 league and 1 Supercopa.
- Leo Beenhakker: The Dutchman was one of those legendary coaches 70-80. He joined Real Madrid in 1986 and he held until 1989 when it was replaced by Toshack. Then he came 1992 to experience first hand the first of the two leagues that Real Madrid would lose in Tenerife and at a dessert, It would take the Barcelona. his record: 3 Suspenders, 2 and Supercopa 1 Copa del Rey.
- Zinedine Zidane: French was an institution as a player where he won a Champions and coach where he won 3 followed (2016, 2017 Y 2018) plus a League. After leaving the white club 31 May 2018 by surprise, He returned the same way the 11 March 2019.
Special mention should be made with Alfredo Di Stéfano. The Spanish-Argentine was all Real Madrid, surely the best player in history, honorary president and coach even at this late stage was not the best of the legendary footballer in the white club.
He triumphed as a coach at Valencia but en Real Madrid, She was two steps as coach: half of the 80 where he got no title and 1990 where he won the Supercopa of Spain to Barcelona with this Santi Aragón goal we tell you.